Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thanks to Victor's Fans

Thanks to all those who joined my blog, I am also getting emails that should be directed to the Artist who made all these beautiful fake, based on realism, color matching, shadows, head proportions and body match are some of the criteria that I go by to determine when a fake is added on this Fake Hall of fame.

I am compiling the top 20 Male Celebs Faked the most, basically for 2009, I just collected all the fakes for each celebs and tally each original, I do not include reversed pictures or rotated pictures. Strictly based on the number of original fakes and poses which includes hardcore actions.

Keep you eyes on my other blog site, viccelebsfakes will feature all the top 20 hunks faked the most.

Again, thanks to those who share my interest in photo shop pictures, techniques and ideas... Keep those fakes coming gents/laddies...

From Victor Dicks

No comments:

Post a Comment