Friday, September 18, 2009

Adam Rodriguez TV's CSI actor

Adam Rodriguez, Puerto Rican American Actor, lead CSI investigator is one of the hottest latin men on televeison, here is faked by his adoring fans hungry for his body in natural state...authors Bravo!
Adam's killer smile gets us guys stand erect for those lips...


The following fakes are the ones I collected in the Net that I chose to be the best and realistic photos, these are faked by master artists...

Here is a photo of the actual body used for the faked Adam....

This one is sooo sexxxyyy.....

This one is the most realistic and to my fag taste is the Best of the bunch...

Enlarged cock shot used for Adam's fakes...

3 comments:

  1. those are hot pictures, that man is the love of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fantaszie about hot latin guys, Adam Rodriguez takes the cake...Thx for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were hot! Although I wish I could find on here video fakes as well

    ReplyDelete